Friday 13 February 2015

Like Crazy Review

Like Crazy
My Rating: 8.5/10


"This story was very close to home for me. So my experience will most likely differ from others. 
So this is a love story revolving around two people separated by the sea. One lives in the US and one in the UK. 
I think the girl, Anna is a well rounded character with personality both in the relationship and out. Plus she has some fun loving parent characters.
Where as although Jacob's character has ambition and interest, there is a lack of dialogue in his relationship. I'm assuming his character is meant to be a shy one, but even while the relationship is blossoming he seems to just kind of smile and mumble. Luckily though, his emotional performance pulls it through without lines.
Other than that, the themes portrayed and the pacing are all pretty perfect. Most of the conversation between the characters seemed natural and overall it was just an emotional experience. 
For me it portrays real love and real sadness. I recommend it for anyone not currently living a similar situation. "


Rotten Tomatoes Rating:72%
IMDB Rating:6.7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment